Monday, May 24, 2010

Binge Blogger

What a lackadaisical blogger I've been. This Binge Blogging really isn't my normal M.O. but I'm amazed at how busy life has been. When I do have a moment, catching up on my blog seems to require more brain power than I'm willing to muster up, so I succumb and the days continue to tick on by. Alas, here I am wondering where to even begin. Get ready for the purge........

6 comments:

Adri said...

Can't wait. :) I've been doing the same thing lately too.

Rebecca said...

Good Luck Lanita, let your family know it's cereal for dinner this week!

Dawn W said...

... Can't wait! (for June too!)

(It's so hard to catch up the way you mean to - I know, having attempted it several times - Good Luck!)

Michelle said...

I wait with great anticipation.

Mama Tales said...

I'm holding my breath!!! So don't leave me hanging!

Unknown said...

I'm soo the same way. It's crazy, but each day I wait, it seems harder to force myself to get started. Then, when the pressure finally builds and I can't stand it anymore, I can't seem to tear myself away until every last thing I've even remotely thought about blogging is safely out of my brain and posted. :) Then I promise myself to be consistent and NEVER let it build up so much again. Uh-huh. :)