Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Ears...Gone

The boys came bursting through the door after school today in a flurry of excitement and commotion. In one ear I had Seth proclaiming that he and his friend at school are working up some plans for a time machine. I was getting its dimensions and everything. In the other ear was Abram explaining that he finally understands the difference between atoms and molecules and electrons, neutrons, and protons and did I know that hydrogen has.....well, I really don't really remember what he said its atomic mass was.

On another note, I am so sick of doing the dishes that I can hardly stand it. Truly.

4 comments:

Beth said...

I like these little life-snippets you post! And what great things to be excited for -- friends and science. We are excited for those things at our house, too.

Melissa said...

Tu? Tu sabes paso doble? Show. Show! Queremos ver este paso doble, verdad? SHOW ME YOUR PASO DOBLE! (Can you tell I've seen the movie a few times?)

To respond to this actual post, I, too, am so sick of doing dishes. Makes me want to stop cooking.

Michelle said...

Oh, oh! Pick me! Dishes are my specialty!

Sarah said...

Sounds like it's time for paper plates or a sister wife! ;)