Monday, February 7, 2011

No Good Very Bad Day

Do you ever have those days where you feel sorry for yourself, you feel like you can do no right, all you can see are your deficiencies, you're mean to your loved ones, you feel sad and lonely, though nothing has changed, life just seems too hard, and all you want is to be held, but you're too proud to ask? Well, that was my day yesterday. Hopefully I can pull my act together and have a better day today.

7 comments:

Beth said...

:-( I hope today is better, too! I'm sorry you had a rough day. To answer your question, YES, I have had those days, some this week in fact.

If it helps, I think you are amazing. And I like you. :-D

I appreciated your comment in RS yesterday. What book is it that you're reading? I'd like to read it, too. (Nevermind that I'm currently in the middle of three books right now ... well, six, if you count scripture study. Hmmm. I'll have to finish at least one before picking up another one!)

Nichols Family said...

It doesn't really help to hear but I'll write it any way... we ALL have those days. I'm sorry to hear you're having one, but glad to know you're on the rebound (you are, right?). Cheer up, Charlie. The sun WILL come out tomorrow. ;)

OH, and you're gorgeous, skinny, a fabulous Mom, a loving/supporting wife... and all those other things you need to be reminded of when you're feeling blue.

Mama Tales said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you had that kind of day because if anybody shouldn't it is you!!!!!

Becky said...

I know exactly what you mean. But know that we love you!! You're such a wonderful friend and a great person and if there's ever anything I can help you with, I'm here for ya! Smile!! :)

Heather said...

You are awesome Lanita! I love how real you are! I keep trying to convince Mike to head to your neck of the woods cause we can't even use the excuse that there is no family there! Miss you!

LeChem Fam said...

Next time you have a bad day give me a call and we can hit Happy Hour at Sonic. You think I am kidding but a strawberry limeade makes all the bad days float away!! Seriously though I know how you feel and I think January just does that too you. That and we have had too many snow days! I love you!!

Coryn said...

I know this was from a month ago but I feel as though you might being feeling that same way know ( as it's a month later). It happens to me once a month too. However, I for some reason always wonder whats wrong with me too.... every month Coryn... every month!! Love it!! You rock!