And just to make more sense of it (it took me a minute, too):
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Hanging Around
I heard the boys cracking up one morning. They ran into my room with a friend's camera that we had borrowed (thanks, Jenn!). Having flashbacks of all sorts of crazy pictures and videos they have taken (as in 100s of them) with my camera, I hurriedly snatched it out of their hands and put the camera in a safer spot (though we have learned no such thing really exists in our home). It wasn't until later that I thought to look at what pictures they had taken on Jenn's camera. Lo and behold I found this.....


And just to make more sense of it (it took me a minute, too):
And just to make more sense of it (it took me a minute, too):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Now that is creative! Love it!!
What HOOT!
Good luck keeping up with these guys!
BAHAHAHAHA! That seriously just made me laugh. Outloud. What I want to know is which rascal instigated this one? Sure do love those little monkeys!
The things that kids crack themselves up over!
Remember the days where you could hang on things like that and not feel like you were going to bring the roof down with you!?!?! :0) I love your boys!!! It was great looking at Seth's baptism pics and reliving that occassion!!
The pictures are funny, but I'm also glad the moment of Chase's pajamas was captured! The too small shorts with the Broncos jersey is classic! You are raising great individuals!
me, abram took those pictures. dont i git some credit? just kidding. but i did take those!
Post a Comment