Tuesday, April 5, 2011

March 26th

I have much to catch up on in the blogging world, but first and foremost, Seth's Baptism.



Just look how happy that boy looks. What a wonderful day it was. Grandma and Grandpa were able to join us for the special occasion, and that was a special treat. He shared his baptism with a friend, Caden, and the program was really very nice. I'm so happy and thankful that Seth had the desire to take this step. I'm also so grateful that he now has the gift of the Holy Ghost. I have found myself very much relieved when my boys have received this. I feel some of the burden as a mother lighten in that they can know for themselves what I'm teaching, telling, or nagging about is true. I also find comfort in knowing that there is someone else constantly guiding and helping my Bell Boys, especially when I'm not around, and let's face it, sadly that seems more often than not these days. What a joyous occasion it was. We love you, Seth!

3 comments:

Mama Tales said...

We were so so glad to be able to see Seth get baptized!

Michelle said...

Wow! Look at Seth smile there! That's a legitimate smile! He looks so handsome. Also, I'm loving your hair. Also, I should have been there :(

Rebecca said...

That picture is really precious, everyone looks amazing and happy. Even Eden upon first glance said 'oooooh, that's a beautiful family'