Sunday, May 15, 2011

Continuing

As mentioned in my previous post, my sister and family came for a visit in March. It was so great to spend time with them and be around their adorable children. Rachel's kiddos were a little under the weather, so we spent a lot of time hanging out. It was great. We were able to go to the Museum of Nature and Science and see a new Pirate exhibit, which was pretty darn cool. We also explored the Butterfly Pavilion. Sadly, I wasn't very good at taking pictures to document their visit (perhaps you have more, Ray?), but I did get some with the butterflies.....
...and tarantula.

One butterfly landed on Mom right at the get-go and stayed on her for most of our walk through. Chase was so jealous and would hold so still hoping and waiting for one to land on him. No such luck.

More fun.

I wish I had gotten a picture of Kimball (the sweet boy with his hand in the water), he was having the time of his life while watching the butterflies. He didn't stop grinning.

We had such a great visit. To add frosting to the cake, Mike installed some overhead lighting in our front room--Hallelujah!--AND fixed our upstairs phone line that the squirrels had eaten through years ago--Ye Ha! Thanks for making the drive, guys. We love you!

1 comment:

Scott said...

These are great pictures Lanita... but what about the marathon!?!?!?!?

- Scott :)