I must finish up with a few more Christmas posts before I can move on. So here we go.
This year the boys made each other their Christmas gifts. They came up with some great ideas, and it sure helped the giving spirit of Christmas to be in our home. They had a lot of fun making the gifts and were so excited to have their brothers open them.
Chase: For Abram he made a tornado in a bottle.
For Seth he stained a "treasure chest." We printed off Indiano Jones-esq maps and burned the edges. They were then rolled up and placed in the chest.
Seth: Had a great time making Angry Birds out of Fimo clay for both of his brothers. They each got quite the set.
Abram: Created landscapes for his brothers to play their little army men on.
It was a great sucess and everyone loved their gifts and the thought that went into them. I do believe we'll do this again next year!
1 comment:
Look at how excited they are to give them to each other! I think Seth would have fun with stop motions with those angry birds....those are the best presies!
Post a Comment