Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Here are some pictures of our Easter weekend. Aside from our Easter dinner being a total bust (ham took FOREVER to bake, rolls were a little doughy, mashed potatoes boiled for too long, the preztels in my pretzel salad were soggy), we had a nice and quiet weekend. Sam had fewer meetings on Sunday, and that was a nice treat as well. He also got to go to the NCAA tournament here in Denver on Saturday night--thanks to a good friend!--and got to see our Cougars play (WSU Cougs that is). He was absolutely GIDDY. Anyhow, here are the pictures.....






3 comments:

Melissa said...

Next year you should just do what I did and use lunchmeat for your dinner. It cooks up real fast :)

The Perkes Family said...

What a beautiful mom among the boys :) I have such cute nephews!

Heather said...

I can't believe how big your boys are! And what a fun trip to Chicago! I am glad you were brave! Chicago can be scary! I'm terrified of the place- except the temple of course! You make me laugh Lanita! You are wonderful! (This is Heather Reed- just in case)