Monday, March 24, 2008
It's Fort Time Again
When Abram tracks off (we have year round school here), the boys insist on building a fort downstairs. The fort takes up most of our basement (I couldn't fit the whole thing in the picture), and the boys haul in all their favorite toys and books. Of course they think they need to sleep in it, and they stay up way too late. It's a nightmare to pick up, but it sure keeps them entertained!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't tell you how much I hate forts at my house, it would be great if they just played in them but no, they cry every time one part of the fort doesn't stay excatly how they made it, and they always want me to fix it and then cry if I don't fix it just right, so we have a no fort zone at my house.
How fun. It looks familiar. Sam used to build forts like these with us way back when. What a good brother :) We haven't had to make such elaborate forts at our house yet. They are happy with the small ones.
Post a Comment