Friday, September 12, 2008
Caught in the Act
Here are a few pictures I've caught of the boys. I love the picture of Seth perusing through the lego catalog. The other one is of Abram doing a headstand in bed when yes, he was suppose to be sleeping, or at least trying to. The last one of Chase I love because he has curled up with three of his favorite things: special blanket, "Dumbo," and his daily dose of rocks Seth brought home from school for him.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ahh....that picture of Chase is so cute!! Don't you just love it when they're cute and quiet like that! It NEVER lasts long in my house....
Oh wow that is so funny! How did Abram get up like that? I'm impressed!
Lanita, I am so glad I am looking at your blog tonight without little eyes peering over my shoulder. In an instant they would be trying to copy Abram's cool headstand. How in the world does he do that?! By the way, how's the blog book coming? Sounds frustrating.
Oh, It's the little things isn't it??
How cute! That is a super funny picture of Abram! I love how Seth's feet are crossed..so funny. How are you doing? It has been a little too long for our visits. By the way you seriously made me miss the Denver Zoo. You know how you get used to places and they are just comfortable, because you know where you are and where to go?? That is what I miss about Colorado. Plus the people but that was a given. Anyway, hope you guys are doing well. Miss you!
Post a Comment