Friday, September 12, 2008

The Zoo

Here are some pictures from Labor Day weekend when we went to the zoo. Seth had no memory of ever going to one, and Chase is at that stage where he's fascinated by animals, so it was a fun visit. Chase is very much into elephants right now, so of course the elephants were a highlight. Well, that and the ice cream cones.






3 comments:

Mama Tales said...

I love Seth's expression, "Now where do I lick next?" Glad they had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Abram's face seems to reflect Charles Darwin, ...the evolution of penguins....it makes me wonder what the bird and the boy are staring at

Unknown said...

We haven't been to the zoo in the LONGEST time. Just this weekend we were talking about it and decided that we would go as a family in two weeks. I need to remember to write that on my calendar or it'll never happen. I hope we have as much fun as you did!