Saturday, November 1, 2008

First Things First

The boys finished up a two-week fall break. We were excited to have Sam's parents here to visit for the last part of it. We got to go do and see some things that we have always wanted to go see and do but have just never gotten around to it. We went to an.....interesting restaurant that we've heard lots about and can now finally say that we've been there and done that. Two words for all those Coloradans....Casa Bonita. Now you know exactly what I'm talking about. We also went to the Olympic Training Center, the Air Force Academy visitor's center, carved pumpkins, dragged them to our ward's Trunk'r'Treat, threw out the wrestling mat for a big brew hah hah, and they introduced us to a wildly hilarious game, Quelf. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. We had a wonderful time!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I've never heard of Casa Bonita... I'm glad you all had a great time with your in-laws and got to see more of Colorado.