Recently Abram and Sam had some nice, needed one-on-one time. Their conversation started out as follows:
Abram: Dad, on a scale 1-100, how would you rate being Bishop?
Sam: What exactly do you mean by that?
Abram: Well, 100 would be you love everything about it, 50 would be you like it but don't like being away from your family all the time, and 1 would be you don't like anything about it.
Sam assured Abram that he would rate it a 50. I thought it was great though. I'm sure Abram was just checking to make sure that Dad's on the same page as the rest of us, and that his priorities are where they should be. I love that boy.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
whew, I'm sure Abram was glad to get that one cleared up. I can just picture Abram thinking about that one in his head. Cute conversation.
Post a Comment