Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Little Violin

Abram had a laid-back violin "concert" at a state park a few weeks ago. They played some fun fiddling songs, and being outdoors made the perfect backdrop. This video clip is of the last song they played and it was obviously getting dark, so sorry for the crummy video. It's also in two clips, as my lame digital camera quit halfway through. It is a little lengthy, so will probably appeal more to the Family audience.


5 comments:

Mama Tales said...

I clapped and clapped just like I would have if I had been there!

Rebecca said...

Many people play with just the middle of their bow-for those emergencies when you run out and need more! But not Abram, he plays with vigor and knows exactly how much bow he'll need and uses it all-LOVED IT!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I never get tired of hearing him. He really is incredibly talented and I love hearing it.

The Castleton Family said...

that lil' abram throws me through a loop with how good he is!!! i LOVE it! PLEASE tell me the next time he is playing so i can get my front row seats!

Dawn W said...

Wow, he's good! He wrestles and plays the violin - what a great combination!