hahaha! Could Chase's grin be any bigger?
what a GREAT pic!!!! haha...it makes me smile instantanously!
now freeze them in carbon like Han Solo-just like they are. Okay, well, I guess a picture is good enough. Will Eden ever lay down in the bath without crying?!
I LOVE IT!!! This will be a great picture for the senior yearbook, wedding reception, or to just pull out for random dates. Perfectly cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hahaha! Could Chase's grin be any bigger?
what a GREAT pic!!!! haha...it makes me smile instantanously!
now freeze them in carbon like Han Solo-just like they are. Okay, well, I guess a picture is good enough. Will Eden ever lay down in the bath without crying?!
I LOVE IT!!! This will be a great picture for the senior yearbook, wedding reception, or to just pull out for random dates. Perfectly cute.
Post a Comment