That's cuz Sam is SO long winded!! :) haha.. I'm so sorry I've been so far behind with keeping up!
Poor Chase really had the swine flu!! That is so sad! I'm glad it wasn't too bad and he's getting all better.
You guys look like you've been having so much fun as usual! And hey.. that's Jenny Brown in those photos! She looks so great, just like I remember her. It's so fun that you guys are friends.
Holy Cow you've had a lot of snow! We got about 3 inches during the night and woke up to a nice thick blanket. I'm kind of dreading it I'll be honest.. I like sunny :)
Well I'm glad you're doing well and we need to talk again soon!
4 comments:
cute little chasey! see how righteous your family is...your kids are praying even in their sleep!
:0)
looks like he wasn't intending to make it through either, unfortunately I think I can relate.
Snuggled up like that? He didn't stand a chance. Okay, maybe I wouldn't have stood a chance.
That's cuz Sam is SO long winded!! :) haha.. I'm so sorry I've been so far behind with keeping up!
Poor Chase really had the swine flu!! That is so sad! I'm glad it wasn't too bad and he's getting all better.
You guys look like you've been having so much fun as usual! And hey.. that's Jenny Brown in those photos! She looks so great, just like I remember her. It's so fun that you guys are friends.
Holy Cow you've had a lot of snow! We got about 3 inches during the night and woke up to a nice thick blanket. I'm kind of dreading it I'll be honest.. I like sunny :)
Well I'm glad you're doing well and we need to talk again soon!
Post a Comment