This week is a crazy one. I'm trying to take Abram's words to heart which he recently said in a family prayer, "Help us to take things easy and not get stressed." So that's what I'm trying to do, take it easy. Yeah. Right.
We put up our Christmas decorations last weekend. What a mess we made before we were done with it all! Chase was a little whirlwind right behind me undoing or redoing everything I did. He had so much fun swiping things to decorate his own room with. Fun times!
5 comments:
I wonder where Chase gets THAT from!
Making memories can certainly be mean getting down to messy business.
That is so cute! I love that he's trying to decorate his room.
That's so cute that he's decorating his room!!!I'm sure all the boys are excited about Christmas.
Oh, I just love those pictures - how accurately they describe decorating for Christmas. Love the swiping of decorations too!
Hey Lanita - does Chase really have red hair? I guess I've never really noticed it before. And poor little Chase (and you) with his arm. Bet it almost made you want to take to the mat to protect him. :)
Post a Comment