We had such a great weekend. We really needed some slow family time after our crazy past couple of weeks. It was just what the doctor ordered.


We drank hot chocolate and ate cookies,
sang songs with the elves, rode past the North Pole where Santa got on board,
and waited for what seemed like an eternity.....
before Santa reached our car. He spoke with the kiddos and gave them each a jingle bell. It was so much fun! 








Sam took work off on Friday. We puttered around the house and then at lunch time started our adventure. The C. family came over and we had a picnic lunch while we watched The Polar Express. Then we headed off on a two hour drive where we got onboard our very own Polar Express. Let me tell you there was magic in the air!
Abram was stoked to be riding a REAL train. 
Seth, who normally tries his hardest not to smile at anything, was grinning from ear to ear. 
Chase, having just watched the movie, was just beside himself. It was all too much, too exciting.
4 comments:
So SETH had a big grin?????
Remember how you were just as excited as the kids were when Santa got on the train!!
How fun is that! They all look so excited. I would have been right up there with them, if not even more so as well.
From the looks of the pictures, I must agree with the Castleton's, I think the parents were just as excited! I loved looking at everyone's smiles. MAGICAL!
Post a Comment