I had my misgivings. This sucker is 52 inches. However, I do have a soft spot in my heart for stuffed animals, and let's be honest, I remember wanting a giant teddy bear when I was a little girl. Besides, they were forking out the dough, and really I couldn't say no.
As they are all obsessed with Calvin and Hobbes right now, their thinking was that this guy would be their "Hobbes." They have been having a blast with him. They take turns sleeping with him:
He has run errands with us (yes, Chase IS in the back seat on the left):
He plays chess, Stratego, and even army men with the boys:
And he gets the royal treatment. Many a time I walk into the living room with Humungous sitting on the couch with the fan no longer oscillating but pointed directly at him.
Of course in a house full of boys, he also makes a great wrestling partner:
I found this video on our other camera:
11 comments:
Oh my goodness this is the most fantastic thing I have seen all day! Especially the pictures of the boys sleeping with it/him. Too cute, and too funny!
Did you get this at Costco? We saw one there and my boys nearly died. Hilarious.
I saw your mom when I was in Moses lake, it was so good seeing her. I love your parents.
You are the best mom in the world! Those are some great pictures of family life with Humongous!
You just thought your family would consist of 3 boys. You never knew you would have 4 children, did you? Looks like fun to me. I'm thinking the next friend your boys have over is going to be AUNT MICHELLE!!! I'm pretty sure I could him that in a wrestling match. Yup, *checks her muscles* I could take him.
yes we did get it at costco! and this is abram
I'm kinda jealous, I've only dreamed of this! Hardly knew they even existed that big!!! Can't wait to come and give him a big hug and wrestle myself! Way to collaborate boys!
Oh, this made me laugh! I LOVE all the pictures, and my boys have watched that video ten times at least! So hilarious. Glad they are enjoying their new friend. :-)
Oh Lanita. This is so funny. Humongous is a perfect Hobbes. That video of Chase being pinned (and flapping his legs and arms desperately) really made me laugh.
I am laughing so hard right now.. that it too good to be real. HI-larious. They are so cute. You must be loving them!!
I love it! I can't believe that only costs $29 at Costco! My girls want one, too, but I have no idea where we would put it. Now I know I just need to perch it on the couch and point an oscillating fan at it :)
This put a smile on my face! I love your boys' imaginations! They are awesome kids!
Post a Comment