YEAH SETH!!! So awesome! I loved it! My favorite part was when the camera went a little bit bazurk on a super great close up of Seth's flying fingers on the neck of the ukulele.
how cuuuuuttte!!! he is THE MAN! make sure to tell him i was clapping for him!
Ah geesh, that's what Micah and I want to learn to play-go UKE!
All right Seth!!!!! This made my day!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YEAH SETH!!! So awesome! I loved it! My favorite part was when the camera went a little bit bazurk on a super great close up of Seth's flying fingers on the neck of the ukulele.
how cuuuuuttte!!! he is THE MAN! make sure to tell him i was clapping for him!
Ah geesh, that's what Micah and I want to learn to play-go UKE!
All right Seth!!!!! This made my day!
Post a Comment