Sunday, June 17, 2012

He's SIX!

Chase's birthday was Friday, and he turned a whopping 6 years old.  On Thursday he had just a few friends over to celebrate.  We played Twister, Hot Potato, Ninja, and some fun water games.  He had a great time with his friends.














Friday before Sam headed out to Girl's Camp, we celebrated as a family.  Chase chose The Golden Corral for lunch.  The boys love the idea of a buffet, but let's be honest, I think it's all about the dessert!







Chase's Favorites:

Favorite toy:  The Avengers, Iron Man in particular, and G.I. Joes
Favorite food:  Spaghetti
Favorite treat:  Ice cream cone
Favorite book:  The Elephant and Piggie books by Mo Willems
Favorite movie:  The Avengers cartoon
Favorite thing to do: Play with his action figures

When he grows up he wants to be a "worker."  When pressed for more specifics, he says, maybe someone who cuts down trees.

Chase plays hard and works hard to keep up with his brothers.  He's one strong boy and a pretty coordinated kid.  He is still so kind to give his mom snuggles when she needs them.  He's getting better and better at reading and has a good little singing voice.  We love having Chase in our family!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it. A bowl and a cone of ice cream. And are those gummy bears I see in that ice cream? How about add the cotton candy INTO the ice-cream? eh? eh? And I'm glad to see Chase is aiming high. Trees can be really tall. Love you Chase! And I just talked with Justin Bieber. He says happy birthday too.

Rebecca said...

Happy birthday logger Boy! I can see it now, red hair, stocky man, suspenders and flannel! Lanita, you actually got some great smiles in these photos! Love you Chase!