Sunday, June 24, 2012

Oh What Do You Do In the Summertime?


This picture doesn't do the look justice.  This boy is always covered in bruises, scrapes, and cuts.  Chase plays HARD and not much slows this kiddo down.  I think the boys are having an okay summer thus far.  We're mostly chilaxing.  Seth, my reader, refuses to pick up a book.  It's too closely related to school.  I tried to stop and look at some nice backpacks at Costco, and he absolutely refused to be a part of it.  I asked Abram how summer was treating him yesterday, and he replied in a Bill Nye sort of way (you know, when he's gets all worked up about something), "Summer?  It's, it's sand through my fingers.  It's, it's EROSION!"  Good times.

3 comments:

LeChem Fam said...

Around our house it is not so much the beat up legs but the mosquito bites. Last night alone Kaden got 23 bites. And I wondered why he culd not hold still at church today??

Beth said...

Hahaha! I just read Abram's quote to Nathan and we both had a good laugh. Summertime does seem to be going by rather quickly.

Rebecca said...

Eden is not a boy, well, obviously, but; we went to play somewhere and she got a skinned knee. Her reply to the situation, 'Mom, we should've never come here'