Sunday, June 24, 2012

Yabba Dabba Do



We go through a lot of shoes around here.  It's ridiculous.  The shoes pictured lasted maybe 6 weeks, maybe.  I must also interject that it almost always seems to be at a dentist appointment when their feet are up in the air and I can see their very toes sticking out that I finally notice they need new shoes.  Heaven forbid that they mention anything to me at a time when I don't have to be publicly mortified.  And I'm just amazed at the wreckage they wreck.  I don't get it.  Maybe if we lived in Fred Flinstone Time and they were helping drive or something, but what IS this?  Perhaps it is time to invest in some more expensive footwear to see if that slows down the wear and tear.  What do you think?

4 comments:

LeChem Fam said...

We made the plunge with Trey and found some Under Armor shoes at Marshall's...so far they have lasted 3 months!

Beth said...

Last time I noticed Logan needed new shoes was at the dentist, too! But wow, those shoes are seriously beat up; yikes!!

Mama Tales said...

Do Socks go with the new shoes?

Rebecca said...

Looks like they need to stop slowing down their bikes with their feet, at least that's where Mom always caught ME!