Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Abram's Latest Obsession


Abram and Seth are COMPLETELY obsessed with tornadoes and have been for the past month or so. We have read, drawn, painted, dreamed, watched for and talked incessantly about tornados. To add to this list, Abram created this short "movie" using Paint. I think I'm about tornadoed out now.

7 comments:

amy said...

seriously that was amazing! What is he going to do when he gets older if he is already able to do that!!!! Great Job Abram I am super impressed!!!!

twoplustwins said...

wow, I am impressed! I glad you are the obsessing and not us :o)! When we were waiting to find out where we moving I was having dreams about tornadoes and living in Ohio. Having lived in Minnesota I dreaded the warnings that would come on the news post our street name and everything!
Abram...you made a great movie!

Melissa said...

How old is Abram? That was amazing!

ashleyboice said...

wow...pretty dang impressive. It would be impressive if I made it...that is just amazing.

Mama Tales said...

I think you mean "tormatoes" don't you?

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

That's incredible Abram! Oh my goodness. I think I learned more in that blip than I knew before I watched it.

What an incredible thing to have him working on, Lanita.

Unknown said...

Wow! Really, wow.