After a 3 week break, Abram tracked back onto school today. Seth, of course, loves it when Abram's off track, and needless to say today was a l...o...n...g... day for him.
While Abram was getting ready for school this morning, silent tears were running down Seth's cheeks. Broke my heart. Once Abram was gone, he kept going on about how BORED he was going to be today. Then I had to break it to him that we were going to Walmart. A boy after my own dad's heart, Seth calls the place Valdamart (yes, we're Potter fans at our house). He was none too happy about that.
At one point during the day he tells me (his voice getting incrementally louder until he's screaming at the end), "This is going to be the boringest day of my entire life!" Sigh. And when Abram came home from school I heard Seth telling his older bro., "Do you know all I did today? All I did was eat lunch, poop, watch tv, and blow some bubbles. That's it." Good old Abram's response, "Wow Seth, that's a lot." Seth, "No it's not. It was so boring." Summertime can't come quick enough.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love catching up on your life through your blog. I'm sending my link asap! It's privacy protected so i actually have to literally send an invitation.
Anyway - it was great to see you for that short moment at the temple. We HAVE to get together! And I'm planning on having a seat next to you on opening night for TWILIGHT the MOVIE!!!
later chica!
Shannon
I laughed my head off at this post, that Seth is a funny guy.
Lanita, what a funny post. I love the way you tell a story. I thought you describing Seth's misery at going to WalMart was funny as well as Abram trying to cheer Seth up.
I am totally laughing right now. I feel your pain, because Natalie incessantly asks me when we're going to get Julianna from school, every day. Almost as much as she asks me if it's lunchtime yet. And I love how the kids include going to the bathroom in their list of daily accomplishments. So funny!
I laughed and clapped when I read about Valdamart...so funny. Also, I can't wait until my boys are old enough to both actually talk to each other. It is taking so long for it to happen...I thought when I had Robbie they would just be friends. Rob still can barely talk so I am holding out hope that someday my kids might have a similar conversation.
Post a Comment