Lanita! I am so glad you found us, how exciting. I loved looking at your blog. Your boys are so adorable and grown up. Seth was a baby when I last saw you....wow. You and Sam are so much fun, I am so glad we can stay connected through blogging (I am not the best blogger, you'll learn) I try! have a great day! Lisa
Ditto to Lisa's comments! I never thought I would get into this blogging bit but it is so fun to read everybody's experiences as young mom's of children the same ages and know that I'm not screwing my kids up too much. I'm glad that Seth noticed. We are working on that mom is not a slave bit in our home.
Lanita, Thanks for a great laugh! It made my day to read that especially since we are trying to pack for our biggest move yet. I love the perspective of a child! ~Kim Campbell
Oh my FREAKIN' HECK!!!!!!!! I'm still laughing. I can't stand it. Really, I can't stop. That is just about the greatest ever. Every time I read it, man ... thanks!
9 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!
Ha! That's so funny! Like you said, at least he noticed, now it just getting everyone else to notice!
Alisha
Maybe they will give you a break from your slavehood for Mother's day! Sure hope so.
That is too funny. How observant of him.
Lanita! I am so glad you found us, how exciting. I loved looking at your blog. Your boys are so adorable and grown up. Seth was a baby when I last saw you....wow. You and Sam are so much fun, I am so glad we can stay connected through blogging (I am not the best blogger, you'll learn) I try!
have a great day!
Lisa
Ditto to Lisa's comments! I never thought I would get into this blogging bit but it is so fun to read everybody's experiences as young mom's of children the same ages and know that I'm not screwing my kids up too much. I'm glad that Seth noticed. We are working on that mom is not a slave bit in our home.
That is so funny. And sadly...so true!
Lanita,
Thanks for a great laugh! It made my day to read that especially since we are trying to pack for our biggest move yet. I love the perspective of a child!
~Kim Campbell
Oh my FREAKIN' HECK!!!!!!!! I'm still laughing. I can't stand it. Really, I can't stop. That is just about the greatest ever. Every time I read it, man ... thanks!
Post a Comment