We packed a lot in the few days that they were here. Of course, I'm posting some pictures documenting our adventures. More than anything I loved just "hanging out," playing card games, having someone to run to the store with, and talking. So here are some pictures.
The boys insisted on a few things during the visit. One was making cinnamon rolls with Grandma.
Another was painting with Grandpa.
And juggling with Aunt Michelle.
We also visited The Butterfly Pavilion where we saw butterflies, different kinds of nasty bugs, and got to hold Rosie the tarantula. Even Chase tried that one out (shoot, if my brothers are doing it, then by golly so am I!). I wish I had gotten a close up of his tiny hands holding that Thing.



Lately Chase has been walking around with one hand in his pocket. I had to snap this shot.
What would be the fun without coming home with a souvenir penny? You would think they had been given the world.
Among other things, after watching Cloverfield (wouldn't recommend it) we were inspired to make our very own documentary that I believe was just as good as the movie. For those of you who have wasted an hour of your life watching that film, I'm sure you can appreciate the incredible talent that went into its making and can only imagine how incredible our own movie is, using that as our example. I have debated whether or not to post it, but have decided to hang on to that little piece of treasure. It just might provide me with some nice ammo for later on down the road.
Good times were had by all. Thanks for coming guys!
3 comments:
Oh come on! We want to see it!
Lanita, if you post that video I will hunt you down and make you take it off!
DO IT, do it NOW!! I'll hunt Michelle before she can get ya-Becky (p.s. I've got internet now! I've been catching up on some great belly laughs)
Post a Comment