Wednesday, October 15, 2008
A Stuck Nose
As Chase so eloquently puts it when he is congested, my "nose stuck." I've had a not so fun head cold that has put me out of commission. Today I woke up feeling a lot better, and now I'm ready to tackle the house that has fallen apart in my absence. Well, I'm not really "ready" per se, but I'm ready to not live in the mess. It's rather a daunting task, and I hardly know where to start. I'm going to do what my good friend Amy once suggested to me, that is to set the timer for 10 minutes and attack a room. When the timer goes off, move to the next room for 10 more minutes. A mere 10 minutes doesn't seem too terribly difficult, and I'm always surprised by how much I can get done in that time. Of course, we're talking surface clean, but hey, you gotta start somewhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lanita, I really like your friends advice and I'm going to try it.....tomorrow.
I don't think that advice would work for me. My trouble is just starting, and then, I can't stop! If I stopped, that means I'd have to "Start" again. Kinda like kids taking a bath I guess.
Post a Comment