Saturday, August 23, 2008

Another Year

Yesterday was my birthday. I had such a fabulous day. So many of my friends and family called, stopped by, or, emailed me birthday wishes. It totally made my day, and I felt so F.L.'d (what we call "Full of Love"). There's no better feeling. So thank you for making my day such a special one!

This is the BEAUTIFUL cake my friend Becky surprised me with. Delicious too, I might add!


All of my boys wrote me the sweetest notes.

One friend gave me a Venus Flytrap. What a fun gift! Of course, the boys were SO excited. Seth told me I needed to write her a thank you note right away.

4 comments:

amy said...

Ahh, I missed your birthday on Thursday!!! Happy Birthday my dear friend!!! I hope it was fabulous! I sure love you and think you are wonderful! I miss your face sister love. I am sorry I stunk it up. I even had it on my calendar...lame. Happy Bithday to you Happy Birthday dear Lanita, Happy Birthday to you!!!

Mower Family said...

Happy Birthday!!

Heather said...

Oh crap!! I talked to you the day after your birthday and didn't even wish you a happy birthday! Some friend I am.

Well, happy birthday love. It was so good to talk to you.. even though I was a little out of sorts. I love you tons and hope you have a fabulous year!

Blake & Melissa said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Lanita!!