Where did Miss Blake come from? And it's been a really long time since anyone called me gorgeous. I would take it, even if it's from a four-year-old.
You listen to that boy. He knows whats up. After all he is a grown up kindergartner now.
ok THAT'S cute. Smart boy too!
Wow - now that kid's a charmer! Sure miss you. I need to get your books to you :) Playdate/lunch date!
Hey Gorgeous!Tag your itgo to my blog to see the rulesI realized now reading your blog...I need to call you. So, that explains it! the reason my house gets mess up right after cleaning it,is because of a law! Forbidding my home to stay clean.
Your boys are so cute! Such characters! I love them!! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Where did Miss Blake come from? And it's been a really long time since anyone called me gorgeous. I would take it, even if it's from a four-year-old.
You listen to that boy. He knows whats up. After all he is a grown up kindergartner now.
ok THAT'S cute. Smart boy too!
Wow - now that kid's a charmer! Sure miss you. I need to get your books to you :) Playdate/lunch date!
Hey Gorgeous!
Tag your it
go to my blog to see the rules
I realized now reading your blog...I need to call you.
So, that explains it! the reason my house gets mess up right after cleaning it,is because of a law! Forbidding my home to stay clean.
Your boys are so cute! Such characters! I love them!! :)
Post a Comment