Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Picture Says A Thousand Words

This morning at violin lesson, Seth got mad at me because I was making him share paper and pencil with Chase. I left Seth and Chase to draw and returned to Abram's lesson. Minutes later Seth ran in, threw this in my lap, and ran off.


Sorry it's such a cruddy picture, our camera can't focus up close. What you may not be able to tell from this high quality picture is the paper has been wadded up as well. Do you think he was a little upset with me?

3 comments:

Mama Tales said...

Way to go SETH! Grandma

Unknown said...

hehehehe! Yep, that's what I keep doing, I can't seem to stop. This is definitely a, "I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones" laugh.

The Perkes Family said...

That is too funny. In your next blog entry I thought you said that he has a hard time sharing his feelings :)