Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yoshi's Playtime

This is Abram's latest movie. I think he's made about 12 since his first one back in April. He has finally branched away from the tornado theme (yay!) and come up with this one. In case you're wondering, the little guy in his movie is Yoshi.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think abram is amazing. Yep, you can even tell him I said so. And by the way, I love your background too. :)

Ande said...

He's incredible, Lanita. I so wish I had him in my back pocket to do projects for me.

I love your new background!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

ooops. That was me, not Ande. (I told you I needed Abram!)

Mama Tales said...

Lanita, Abram is getting good at this. I love the special touches ie. the tails on the hatchlings and the lamp pull moving. It was great and thanks for taking the time to get it online. More, More, More. MOM

Heather said...

No way! Abram made that?? Holy Genius!

So.. you had the same post forever a while back so I haven't checked in a couple of weeks.. and BOOM! I had some catching up to do!

Looks like your summer has been fantastic! You are so beautiful and your family just warms my heart. I wish SOOOO much that we lived by each other. How cool would that be?

I didn't see where you talked about Sam's new job.. what's he doing?

Your boys are adorable and growing so fast! Good luck with the first week of school.

I miss you and think about you guys often!
Heath

Becky said...

I'm just blown away by his talent! He's really good!!! Joshie thinks so, too!!

amy said...

how does he do these??? Seriously, Abram we are all impressed with your skills!!!